VFS is here to provide quality floor installation and hardwood floor refinishing services. Vermont
Floor Solutions manages all aspects of site preparation, installation,
and finishing for residential and commercial projects.
VFS can help you find the perfect floor We
work with local and national suppliers to find Hardwood flooring, Tile Flooring, Engineered Flooring, Laminate Flooring at
the lowest prices available, without sacrificing quality.
Why choose Hardwood or Engineered Flooring? Hardwood and Tile flooring is one of the most stunning additions you can integrate into your home.
They add warmth, beauty, and elegance as well as providing a whole list of added benefits.
Hardwood and tile floors add natural, long lasting beauty to any home. Additional benefits of
hardwood flooring include:
* Installation of Hardwood Floors (or refinishing of existing hardwood) increases the value of your
home instantly, and can even provide the advantage needed for a quicker sale in today's
competitive housing market.
* Costs less in the long run than other types of flooring.
* Properly maintained, hardwood floors can last a lifetime.
* Hardwood floors are more sanitary than other types of flooring.
* Hardwood floors are hypo-allergenic, trapping fewer allergens, bacteria, and dust mites than
other flooring options
* Hardwood floors help to improve air quality.
* Hardwood flooring is easy to maintain when compared to some other types of flooring.
* There is a wide range of wood species, color, grain variation, and staining to choose from, to
match your style.
* Hardwood floors can be repaired if damaged
* It's always an option to have your floor refinished if you would like to renew it.
Why choose Tile flooring?When deciding on a new floor, you have lots of options, and while ceramic tile is only one of those options, the following are ten facts that set ceramic apart from others. The decorator effect of tile has only recently taken hold in homes of all styles; from contemporary to colonial, tile has a design and style to fit all applications. Tile is widely adaptable and can be used in an array of settings, from kitchens and baths to dining rooms and living rooms. Whether itís a stone finish you're after or a traditional glazed finish, thereís a style to suit every taste.
* Ease of Maintenance
* Cost Effectiveness
* Easy Installation
Capital Improvement -in many cases, adding a tile floor to your home will increase its potential resale value tremendously. Potential buyers will certainly take notice of a well installed and designed tile floor. With its attractive style and impressive presentation, a good tile floor can add thousands of dollars in potential value to prospective customers.
Custom Batroom Remodeling, Desing, & Installation
Adding tile to your bathroom, shower, or tub surround is a great investment that will more than pay for itself. We can make your design ideas a reality.
Talk to Ernie at:
Vermont Floor Solutions
180 Flynn Ave
Burlington, VT 05401